Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I was excited to review this vegetable spiralizer from Brieftons that is available on amazon. I’m eager to try anything that will make me want to eat more vegetables.
- The Safest Spiralizer – Spiral Slicer With Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Made from top quality, 100% BPA-free, food-safe, durable reinforced ABS plastic. Highly versatile thanks to the 4 blade modes for endless veg/fruit creations. The two high quality, ultra sharp stainless steel blades work hand in hand efficiently to create endless spiral slices. Safe to operate with the enclosed slicing tray design, and there is no risk of finger injuries.
- Compact, easy to disassemble and carried along when traveling. Minimum vegetable wastage, leaving only a small vegetable disc in the tines of the turning vegetable holder. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Use the included cleaning brush to keep it in tip top condition.
- Use the included vegetable container with non-slip base to securely catch the resulting vegetable spirals, or without it to produce spiralized vegetables directly over pots and pans. Turn the base container into a storage container with the included aroma-protection lid.
- This patented product is perfect for making long vegetable strands for low carb, gluten free, Paleo style healthy vegetable meals quickly. It is ideal for making spiral slices from firm fruits and vegetables like apples, onions, carrots, zucchinis, cucumbers, cabbages, beetroots, turnips, rutabagas, cucumbers, large radishes, potatoes, sweet potatoes, squashes, and many more. Works great even for long and wide vegs (up to 8 CM long and 10 CM wide). Make professional-looking garnishes, apple chips, curly fries, onion rings, potato nests, elegant salads, vegetable pizza toppings, and so much more. Ideal substitute for Paderno Spirooli and Gefu Spirelli. Easy quick-start guide with our demo videos, detailed assembly and operating manuals. Bonus cleaning brush, Brieftons Recipe Ebook and free ongoing recipe updates.
This InstantVeg Spiralizer is very easy to use. I was able to make cut a cucumber into spirals for a salad within minutes. I have very sensitive teeth and gums. I don’t really like big chunks of fresh vegetables because they are harder to eat. I now can eat my vegetables raw in my salads. This will make it so much easier to eat healthier.
I think what I want to try next is an onion. There is a local restaurant near me that sells onion straws. They are basically spiral onion strips breaded with seasonings. I think it would be super easy to make my own now with this product.
This is a must have for any kitchen. Another thing that I love is that it’s compact so it doesn’t take up much storage space. There are a few parts that make both storage and clean up a snap. I highly recommend this product.
It’s also easy to use even if you have arthritis. If you can rotate your wrist, you can use this product with ease. That is another bonus for me since I do have arthritis.
You can now enter to win your own spiralizer. Good luck to all that enter! Open to US only, ends 12/8.