It’s a busy time of year with the holidays. We are running around to different parties, or having a party ourselves. This is a quick and easy recipe that will be sure to please everyone. It’s easy to make and take with you to a party, or to serve in your home for your own guests.
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
MAKES: 16 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve with baguette slices. Yield: about 2 cups.
I’ve made this twice now for my husband, he is the only one that eats it. He loves to have this as a snack while watching tv. He prefers to eat it with tortilla chips.
I think this is an easy recipe to experiment with as well. You can try different buffalo sauces and different cheeses. The possibilities are endless really.
Next time you are in the need of a quick and easy appetizer give this one a try.