Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Dollar Shave Club now has a skincare line for men along with razors.
My Thoughts about Dollar Shave Club:
My husband is a hard working man that can use some pampering from time to time. Did you know it’s just as important for men to take care of their skin as it for women? I know crazy huh, most men don’t think about that. My husband is a contractor so his skin takes a beating daily.
He shaves every other day and goes through razors like crazy. The ones we received from Dollar Shave Club worked great. We received 2 different razor handles and 4 refills for each. You can pick from 3 different kinds of razors:
- The humble twin: 2 stainless steel blades, 5 cartridges per month, Reliable – this is the ’82 wagon that starts when it’s below zero, Lubricating strip soothes the skin ($1 every month plus shipping and handling)
- The 4x: 4 stainless steel blades, 4 cartridges per month, You will love this razor – and your lover can use it too, Full 90-degree pivot head hugs the turns, surges you onward ($6 every month and ships free)
- The executive: 6 stainless steel blades, 4 cartridges per month, Special trimmer edge built in for the professional, This blade comes from the future and lives in outer space ($9 every month and ships free)
To see a break down of there razor blades and their prices please check out their website.
Along with quality razors you need the appropriate shaving products to help protect your skin. You can choose from the following products:
- Easy Shave Butter: Butter up for an effortlessly gentle, delightfully smooth shave. ($8 for a 6oz bottle. Also comes in travel size)
- Pillowy Shave Lather: Sink into a dreamy, luxuriously comfortable shave. ($8 for a 4.5oz bottle. Also comes in travel size)
- Magnanimous Post Shave Cream: Gentle forgiveness after the disruptive act of shaving. ($9 for a 3.5oz bottle)
- Miracle Repair Serum: The clinically‑proven solution for bumps, burns, and ingrown hairs. ($12 for a 2oz bottle)
They now have a new skincare line for men:
- Daily Face Moisturizer with Sunscreen: Your everyday moisturizer and fearless defender against the sun. ($9 for a 2oz bottle)
- Good Shake Hand Cream: The fast-absorbing, hydrating hand savior with a powder dry finish. ($6 for a 3oz bottle)
- Wind Master Mint Leaf Lip Balm: The moisture rich, shine free lip protector. ($4 for 1 or $6 for a 2pk)
All of the skincare line products worked great for my husband. Like I said my husband’s skin takes a beating daily in his line of work. It’s nice to come home and pamper himself as he relaxes. We’ve noticed over time his skin is softer between uses.