Little Lamb Wool Dryer Balls are a great alternative to traditional fabric softener.
- Wool Dryer Balls Replace Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, without Chemicals or Synthetics (perfect for those with sensitive skin & babies)
- Felted Wool Dryer Balls Shortens Drying Time (use 3 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large) Reduces drying time up to 25% for large loads, and up to 40% in smaller loads saving you Hundreds of Dollars Per Year
- 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls are Not Only te Perfect Natural Fabric Softener, They Last for More than 1000 washes!
- Wool Balls for Dryer are 100% Natural and Hypoallergenic – Which means no more harmful fabric softeners, plastic dryer balls, or dryer sheets
- Natures Perfect Fabric Softener – Natural Fabric softener wool dryer balls cut costs, protects your family and helps keep our water supplies clean
Dryer balls are a great way to save money but keep your clothes soft as well. My family has sensitive skin so I have to be careful with what chemicals we come in contact with. Dryer balls are a safe/inexpensive alternative to traditional fabric softener.
The dryer balls are reusable. You can use essential oils on them to make your clothes have a nice fresh scent. You can change up the scents as well.
Dyer balls are great for children’s clothes to make them softer to keep the fire retardant material in tack.
It is recommended for a small load to use 3 dryer balls and 6 for large loads. If you have an extra large load you should use 8.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."