Gourmet Gift Baskets has the best basket for men with their Winter Seasonal Beer Bucket! My husband loved this bucket.
GourmetGiftBaskets.com was founded in 2002 with family values and the desire to provide exceptional gifts for all of the life’s special occasions. Through years of working in his family’s flower shop in New Hampshire, President & CEO Ryan Abood naturally realized an opportunity to provide handmade, high-quality gift baskets. What began with two family members in the basement of a flower shop has exploded into a multi-million dollar company recognized multiple times by Inc.500, Internet Retailer, Enterprise Bank, and more, while remaining true to its core values of exceptional gourmet ingredients handcrafted with care. As this entrepreneurial family spirit continues in the next generation with the birth of the youngest Abood last spring, this proud family business will continue to exceed gourmet gifting expectations.
Gourmet Gift Baskets makes it easy to spoil anyone in your life, no matter how picky they are.
My husband is hard to buy for at times. He makes it harder because he doesn’t want me to buy him anything so he doesn’t offer suggestions of what he wants.
The Winter Seasonal Beer Bucket is the perfect gift for him. My husband is like most men and enjoys to kick back and relax with a cold one on the weekends or when hanging with friends.
You get a lot of great things in this bucket. The bucket is even reusable!
- Winterhook Dark Ale by Redhook – 12 oz.
- Sick Day by Long Trail – 12 oz.
- Peak Organic Winter Session – 12 oz.
- Prelude Special Ale by Shipyard – 12 oz.
- Trösten by Von Trapp – 12 oz.
- Goose Winter Ale by Goose Island – 12 oz.
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.4 oz.
- Toasted Sesame Flatbread Crackers by Partners – .75 oz.
- Savory Garlic Cheddar Cheese by Mountain View Cheese Co. – 2 oz.
- Salami by Bavaria – 3 oz.
- Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company – 2 oz. –
- Zesty Ranch Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.1 oz.
My husband enjoyed all of the beers, his favorite though was the Goose Winter Ale by Goose Island. It’s layered with roasted caramel flavors and rich chocolate undertones, this beer is perfect for long winter nights.
He is a big salami fan so he really enjoyed that as well. He wishes it was bigger. I am going to have to find this for him.
Overall we both loved this bucket. It was great to be able to spoil him for a change. They have many baskets to choose from. Which would you pick?
Connect with Gourmet Gift Baskets: