HannahMax baking cookie chips are cookies that eats like chips.
HannahMax cookie chips are unique. Not only are they a cookie and chip in one, most of their varieties are gluten free. They are also only 120-130 calories per serving. This makes it a guilt-free snack.
The best, whole ingredients that can be found like milled cane sugar, creamery butter, cage-free eggs, fine chocolate and pure bourbon vanilla are used for their products. Plus, you’ll never find any artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, trans fats or GMOs in anything that comes out of the HannahMax bakery.
My thoughts on the HannahMax cookie chips –
I have a bit of a sweet tooth. I was very anxious to try these cookie chips. My favorite flavor was the Lemon Sugar ones. I had to put them in the other room because I would just dig in mindlessly while watching television or working on the computer. They are that good.
For the purpose of my review I received the following varieties:
- Original Cookie Chips
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Chips
- Dark Chocolate,Chocolate Cookie Chips
- Cinnamon Sugar Cookies Chips (my second favorite)
- Sea Salted Peanut Butter Cookie Chips
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Chips
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Chips
- Gluten Free Lemon Sugar Cookie Chips (my number one favorite)
- Gluten Free Snappy Ginger Cookie Chips
Not all of their varieties are gluten free. Taste wise I can’t even tell a difference. Like I said my all time favorites (although there were no flavors I did not like) was the Lemon Sugar ones and they are of the gluten free variety.
HannahMax even has recipes on their website using their chips.
I want to try the Valentine’s Ice cream sandwiches recipe:
INGREDIENTS: 2 Bags Crunchy Cookie Chips® , any flavor 1 Gallon Strawberry Ice Cream Pink and red, or heart-shaped sprinkles DIRECTIONS: 1. Using a small ice cream scoop, place one scoop of strawberry ice cream on a face down Cookie Chip.
2. Place a second face up Cookie Chip on top of the ice cream and gently press down. TIP: It’s easier if you let the ice cream soften a bit first.
3. Pour sprinkles onto a plate or baking sheet and roll the ice cream sandwich through it.
4. Wrap in wax paper and keep in freezer until ready to eat!
Connect with HannahMax:
Chat with Us! Would you eat Cookie Chips plain or would you use one of the recipes to make a unique delicious treat?