The story of Jamberry Nails begins with three sisters who possess distinct personal tastes, but share a love for style. After an expensive afternoon together at the nail salon, Lyndsey, Christy and Keri vowed to find a simpler, more cost effective way to keep their hands looking polished, while still spending time together.
After lots of trial and error, the proprietary nail wraps of Jamberry Nails launched in late 2010. The DIY, at-home application and incredible variety of designs caught on quickly and sales soared. A new era of nail art was born.
Gone are the days of nails that chip and flake after only a few days! Gone are the days of the single colored manicure. Gone are the mani/pedis that take all afternoon and most of your cash too! Jamberry nail wraps arm you with style and confidence while demanding very little of your time or money.
- Clean unpainted nails with alcohol prep pad and push back cuticles.
- Match the nail (of a finger or two) with a sticker nail that fits.
- Peel off the sticker and nail entíbiela with a small heater or hair dryer for 3-5 seconds or until smooth and flexible.
- When warm, place the nail sticker on your nail and press. Press firmly around the edges to adhere to the nail sticker. Use the cuticle shaper rubber seal sticker nail to the base of the cuticle.
- Cut the tip with scissors and file the rest of the sticker nail in a downward motion to remove excess.
- Apply heat and press the sticker nail again until it adheres to the nail.
Would you like the chance to win a set of nail wraps? Be sure to enter the form below.
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for any of my readers.
Disclosure Giveaways: Gina’s Library of Reviews is not responsible for shipment of prize, and can take up to 8 weeks to arrive. Winner will be announced, emailed, and then has 48 hours to respond to email or new winner is chosen. These are USA Giveaways, unless stated otherwise.