Title: Juicing for Health
Publisher: Mendocino Press
Released Date: January 22, 2014
Buy Links: Amazon/Barnes & Noble/iTunes
Achieve your best health with the amazing benefits of a juicing diet.
Learn how to add fresh, vitamin-packed juices to your daily routine with Juicing for Health. Juicing is one of the healthiest ways to consume your daily recommended intake of vitamins and minerals. Juicing for Health will show you how to incorporate fresh juices into your diet for immediate positive results. With 81 antioxidant-rich juicing recipes that maximize the healing benefits of fruits and vegetables, Juicing for Health will help you prevent illness, fight disease, and feel more energetic.
Juicing for Health will help you experience the amazing health benefits of fresh juices, with:
• 81 simple, delicious juicing recipes to improve health and well-being, promote weight loss, increase energy and vitality, decrease inflammation, and more
• 3-day and 7-day juicing detox plans to cleanse your system
• Dozens of healing fruits, vegetables, add-ins, and potent combinations for making your own juicing recipes from scratch
• 76 juicing recipe ingredients proven to improve health and vitality
• 7 tips for making your own juicing combinations
With Juicing for Health, you can easily consume your daily dose of vitamins and improve your health while enjoying the delicious flavors of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Juicing is a big thing in eating/drinking healthy right now. A lot of us could use more fruits and vegetables in their diet. I know I can. Juicing is a very simply way to do that.
There is more to juicing though than just extracting the juice from your food. Not all foods taste good when juiced. A lot of people like to mix and match foods for juicing and you have to be careful with what you mix together or it will be inedible.
This book is a great resource for beginners. I love how the book tells you the health benefits of many fruits and vegetables. Remember before you start any kind of new diet to contact your doctor first.