Do you have long thick hair? If you do, you know the struggles of getting it wet when swimming or even a quick shower. The Ladies Swim Cap from Swim On is the answer to those problems! Here is some information about the Ladies Swim Cap.
- Swim cap provides comfortable fit over long or thick hair & extensions – Protects your expensive hair style!
- Adult swim cap is made from waterproof, Eco-friendly silicone – Protects from salt & chlorine damage
- Women’s swimming cap is perfect for long or thick hair, extensions, weaves, or color treated hair
- Our best bathing/swimming cap for a perfect fit!
- Choose your ladies large swim cap from 9 fashionable colors including black, blue, red, & more!
- This extra-large ladies swim cap is designed for women who want to enjoy swimming in the ocean or pool, but prefer not to risk damaging their expensive, salon hair style at the same time. See images above. It’s made from soft silicone so it’s Eco-friendly, and won’t irritate the scalp. It’s perfect for dreadlocks, longer, more voluminous hair styles, weaves & color-treated hair. Enjoy swimming activities without the risk of damaging your hair. Comes in a fashionable assortment of 9 colors including red, green, black, blue, champagne, purple, wine, grey & brown.
My daughter has long thick hair, when it gets wet it becomes a mess. There are times that she wants to go swimming but just spent hours straightening her hair. Traditional swim caps don’t work because of how much hair she has.
This ladies swim cap is the answer, at first it looks huge but that is actually a good thing. My daughter had a bit of a struggle at first getting the swim cap on because of the size. Once it was on, she loved it. She took a shower and her hair stayed completely dry.
She is excited that she can go swimming more often now. The ladies swim cap will protect your hair from getting wet in general and messing up expensive hairstyles. It is also perfect if you want to go swimming and have your hair dyed like my daughter.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."