Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this product/event for review purposes, all opinions are my own
**This post contains affiliate links**
Baby wearing is a popular way of carrying your infant. Mamaway makes it easier.
My Thoughts about Mamaway Ring Sling Baby Carrier:
Baby wearing is a very popular way to carry your baby. It allows your child to be near you where they feel safe and protected but lets you get things done all at the same time.
My niece is 15 months old and suffers from separation anxiety sometimes. She is also healing from major skull surgery and loves to be held by mommy. My friend is not always able to pick up Mikey when she wants. This sling is just the answer.
They have a back wearing carrier. It’s great for long trips like hikes and such, however it’s not great for all day everyday wearing. Mikey can now get mommy hugs and can lay her head on mommy and is totally content. You can see that from the picture, all smiles.
Mikey is 15 months old and weighs around 20lbs. You can change the position on how you are wearing the baby to your comfort level.
Here are some of the reasons why we loved this carrier:
- Easy on your back – your baby’s weight is evenly distributed along your back and shoulders to comfortably carry your baby or toddler, for hours on end!
- Patented pocket design so you can take it anywhere. It folds into itself
- 100% Cotton, machine washable and fast drying. Washing Instructions: Cold wash in laundry bag. Hang to dry in a cool place away from direct sun.
- Strong ring style design.
- Easy and discreet way to breastfeed when in public.
Connect with Mamaway:
To learn more about this product or to purchase your own check them out on Amazon. Be sure to check out the other items they sell.