The Master Lock No. 5900D SafeSpace® Portable Personal Safe features durable construction made to withstand abuse and is water resistant. The safe measures 2-1/5in (57mm) H x 9-2/5in (23.9cm) W x 5-1/10in (13.1cm) D; and is ideal for recreation, campus, office, travel or leisure use. The safe includes a cable to wrap securely around a fixed object or use as a carrying handle. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
- Ideal for recreation, campus, office, travel or leisure use.
- Lightweight & Portable. Protects MP3 players, cell phones, cameras, gaming devices, cash, credit cards, jewelry, keys, passports, sunglasses or other small valuables
- Lock Up & Lock Down. Lock up valuables with the cable wrapped tightly to the safe or wrapped securely around a fixed object. Cable doubles as a carrying handle
- Durable Water-Resistant Construction
- Set Your Own Combination for keyless convenience
- Ear Bud/Charging Cable Access Port
- Shock absorbing foam lines the interior storage area
Summer time is a time for traveling whether for a wedding, graduation, or vacation. It’s always tricky on how to hide your small valuables in a hotel room. Master Lock solved that concern with their SafeSpace® Portable Personal Safe.
This small compact safe is great for storing jewelry, cash, credit cards etc in a secure place. There is a 4 number tumbler lock. You can set the lock to any number combination you want. This safe can easily fit in your purse, brief case, or suitcase. It’s great for people that have to travel a lot for work as well.
My mom is disabled and uses a power chair to get around. This personal safe is the perfect size to fit in her bag on the back of her chair to keep her valuables in. Now she does not have to worry about someone stealing her wallet from her bag. She can keep her money and bank card locked securely in this safe.
Would you like the chance to win a Safespace Personal Safe of your own? Be sure to enter the form below. Open to US residents only, giveaway runs from 6/19 to 7/3.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."