Master Pan takes the place of multiple pans and only takes up one burner on your stove!
Master Pan is a large skillet that can cook multiple food items at only one time. It also only takes up 1 burner on your stove. This is a must have item for everyone. I think this would be great for college students who live in a dorm. They can now cook fresh homemade food easily. It’s healthier than the tons of junk food and fast food they typically eat. This is a great way to help battle against the dreaded “Freshman 15”.
Master Pan makes it easier to make my husband’s “man” breakfast.
A couple times a month my husband likes what he calls a “man’s breakfast”. It’s usually on a Sunday he wants this. This breakfast consists of eggs, sausage or bacon (sometimes both), and toast. It can take a few different pans to do this and making my kitchen a mess.
The Master Pan solves all of that. Here is a picture of the recent man’s breakfast I made.
The Master Pan made it so much easier to cook breakfast. I only had to man one pan not multiple ones. My kitchen also stayed cleaner which is a plus. Here are some features I love about the pan:
- The center is the hottest part of the pan.
- The pan is easy to clean since it has non stick teflon.
- It can be put in a 350 degree oven for up to 1 hour.
- Great for portion control. This is a major thing in our household.
- Like I mentioned it’s great for college students, camping, or large families. The possibilities are endless really.
You can save 20% right now on your own Master Pan. Use coupon code MP207 at the checkout on their website. Hurry and buy yours today.
Connect with Master Pan: