Title: Meditation Now – A Beginner’s Guide: 10-Minute Meditations to Restore Calm and Joy Anytime, Anywhere
Author: Elizabeth Reninger
Publisher: Althea Press
Genre: Non Fiction
Release Date: January 12, 2015
Pages: 163 Pages
Buy Links: Amazon/Barnes & Noble/iTunes
Ten minutes to a calmer, more peaceful you
From the creators of the Wall Street Journal bestseller Mindfulness Made Simple comes a new book to help busy meditators release tension, relieve stress, and reconnect with peace and tranquility. Meditation Now: A Beginner’s Guide provides friendly advice, step-by-step guidance, and a range of ten-minute meditations that fit easily into tight schedules.
Filled with time-honored practices and insightful discussions, Meditation Now: A Beginner’s Guide makes it easy to learn meditation, with:
• Step-by-step instructions for 18 meditation techniques that can be practiced anytime, anywhere
• 14 “Take Ten” meditations to promote mindfulness in everyday situations like traffic jams and work presentations
• Essential advice and guidelines for overcoming common obstacles like boredom and relating skillfully to thoughts and emotions
• 3 focused 28-day meditation plans for those months when you need extra emotional support, happiness, or relaxation
• Inspirational quotations and practical tips that motivate you to deepen your practice
With Meditation Now: A Beginner’s Guide, peace, clarity, and wisdom can be yours with just ten minutes of restful breathing a day.
Did you know meditation is good for your mind, soul, and health? This is a great book for someone that is just getting started with meditation.
Meditation does not have to be hard or very time consuming. It’s all about taking time out of your busy day to concentrate on you. There are many 10 minute exercises.
No matter who you are, what kind of life you lead; we can all benefit from the practice of meditation. It’s a great way to reduce stress and anxiety without medication.
This was a quick read and great to have on hand when you need to just relax and close off your mind for a few minutes.