I was given the opportunity to review the Robbie Wash Ball by Oransi. I love to try alternatives to products that don’t have a bunch of chemicals. Here are 11 benefits of the Robbie Wash.
1. Save money: it’s hard enough to carry all those boxes of laundry detergents much less pay a premium for them that’s why we make it affordable for you. Standard laundry detergents can cost you up to $1 per load whereas the highly efficient robby laundry ball is less than $0.25 per load.
2. Simple. Just throw it in the washing machine.
Anyone can now do the laundry! Works in both front and top load washing machines.
3. Targeted cleaning.
Use the fuschia ball for low temperature loads (32-90ºF) and the blue washing ball for high temperatures (32-180ºF). Maintains softness in your laundry while removing odors and stains.
4. Hypoallergenic. Since you are not using cups of laundry detergent your laundry is cleaned in a manner that is much easier on your skin while at the same time giving you the performance you expect in a highly efficient laundry cleaner.
5. Baby safe laundry solution. Formulated to being gentle on your child’s clothes but strong enough to remove the stains.
6. Free stain stick included with each washing ball purchase.
7. Fresh scent. Your clothes will have a very light fresh scent for a feeling of freshness.
8. High efficiency laundry. Each Robby Wash ball pack will clean on average for 12 months. This includes three refill packets of macromolecules. If you have an over-sized washing machine, we recommend using two washing balls.
9. Helps the environment. Just look at what you are not dumping down the pipes (10 ounce ball = 75+ pounds of laundry detergent)!
10. Economical refills. Simply open the tab on the ball to refill with the macro molecule pellets when they are less than 75% full. This keeps you from having to throw away the ball. Each ball should last for 2-3 years.
11. Safety. Designed in France to meet the strict compliance requirements of the Europe and contains no phosphates or chlorine. The Robby Wash ball has received safety certifications from REACH, RoHS. Each ball is made of durable ABS materials.
I really liked this product. The laundry came out clean and smelled clean. You just don’t have that overly fragrant smell from standard laundry soaps. I feel sometimes they are way too strong.
I like that I can just throw this into the washer and be done. This comes with a free stain stick and 3 extra set of the molecules. The company says that 1 set lasts for a year. So you actually get to use this product for 3 years. Each set of molecules lasts for 12 months.
Enter below for your chance to win your own Robbie Wash Ball.