Tired of having your pans stick? Have you tried red copper pans yet? I love mine.
Reduce your need to cook with fat or oil with this revolutionary, non-stick ceramic pan infused with tough-grade copper. The non-stick pan is guaranteed to easily slide off things like omelets, it also won’t scratch, chip, or peel into whatever it is you’re cooking.
As Seen on TV
• Can use the skillet in the oven – withstands up to 500 degrees F
• PFOA- and PTFE-free
• Dishwasher- and oven-safe
• Includes recipe book
Red Copper pans have been advertised on television all the time.
I need a new set of pans badly. Mine are old and hand me downs. They are starting to stick and are a pain to clean. I have seen commercials on television all the time for Red Copper pans and wanted to try them out.
I absolutely love this pan. The first thing I did was make scrambled eggs in it. It doesn’t matter what tricks I try with my current skillets the eggs always stick when I make eggs. I didn’t have that issue at all with this pan. The eggs cooked evenly and faster. I didn’t waste money by having eggs stick to the pan and not be consumed. Everything slid out of the pan with ease when they were done.
When you first get your pan, you do need to season it though. It’s very easy to do.
- Spread light coating of vegetable oil over the entire inside surface of pan.
- Place pan in preheated oven to 300 for 20 minutes.
- Use caution and handle only with oven mitts
- Let it cool completely.
- Wipe away excess oil with cloth or paper towel.
- You are now ready to start cooking.
It is recommended to do this twice a year and to hand wash in warm water. I will definitely be looking to invest in more Red Copper Pans.
Connect with Red Copper Pans/Bulbhead: