Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Are you ready for fall weather? I’m so over the heat and humidity of summer. This Remi Long Sleeve Swing Dress is the perfect transition into fall.
Fall weather is tricky, it can be chilly one day and hot the next. Dresses are the answer to this, not to mention in the Fall it’s super cute to pair them with a pair of boots. Dresses for me personally are a great way to get dressed when well, I don’t feel like wearing pants. Come on, you know we all have those days when you just are not feeling pants.
Here is the description of the Remi Long Sleeve Swing Dress:
- Split Side Long Sleeve Crew Neck Swing Dress in Extending Sizing (1XL-3XL)
- Colors: Black, Blush, Burgundy, Crimson, Dark Gray, Dusty Amethyst, Heather Gray, Hunter Green, Magenta, Mustard, Navy, Plum, Rust, Serenity Blue, Slate Blue, Steel Gray, Taupe, Teal
- Fabric Content: 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry.
- Sizing: Small: 0-6 to 3x-Large: 22-24
Why do I love the Remi Long Sleeve Swing Dress?
Tips on how to style the Remi Long Sleeve Swing Dress:
- Pair your swing dress with a statement necklace and ankle boots for an updated classic look.
- Layer! Put a kimono, a cardigan, or a vest over your swing dress to change it up for every occasion!
- Tie a flannel shirt around your waist and pair with your comfiest sneakers or ankle boots for a casual day around town.
- Scarves! Tie a coordinating scarf around your neck for a classic look that adds the best kind of warmth.
- Add a hat to make this hot trend so Fall 2017. It’s the must-have accessory of the season!
- A classic necklace and heels dress this up in all the right ways. It’s perfect for everything from work to date night.
Personally, I think it would be super cute paired with a cardigan and boots. Which colored dress would you purchase and how would you style it?
Connect with Cents of Style: