Master Lock is my go to company for any locks I need.
My Thoughts on the Magnum Zinc Body Padlock:
I’ve posted before about my summer campground that I live in. We have a shed on our lot to keep things in like our lawn mower, chairs, fishing rods etc. It’s important to keep these things under lock and key so that no one tries to steal them. We have always used a Master Lock on them. My dad is a die hard Master Lock fan.
We’ve never had an issue with a lock being damaged from being in the rain and snow. Our issue is there are times we lose the key! This lock solves that issue for us, as this lock does not use a key but a combination you set.
I love that you can set your own 4 digit combination. We can now set this and leave the code in a central location in the trailer that only the family knows about in case we forget what the combination is.
Here are some details about this product:
- Magnum® #1 Choice of Professionals
- Tough-Cut™ octagonal boron-carbide shackle is 50% harder than hardened steel
- 1-1/2in (38mm) Shackle clearance for more uses
- 2in (51mm) Wide zinc body with reinforced body bumper for scratch resistance
- Roller pin locking for maximum pick and pry resistance
- Shackle seal and hinged dial cover for superior weather resistance
- Set your own combination convenience – no reset tool needed
- One directional dial feature for low light applications
- Lifetime Guarantee
Connect with Master Lock:
To learn more about the Magnum® Zinc Body Padlock or to purchase your own check them out on their website.
Follow Master Lock on social media: