Solight Design makes this unique solar powered solar puff.
My Thoughts about the Solar Puff:
- 10 LED (60 lumen at low, 90 lumen at high)
- Battery: Lithium Polymer
- Size: 4 1/3” cube (when opened)
- Weight: 2.6 oz
- Material: PET, water resistant, recyclable
- Settings: Push Button 1x for low setting, 2x for high setting, 3x for blinking or distress setting.
- TO USE
- Hold the base and pull the handle to form a cube shape.
- Press power button 1x for low, 2x for high and 3x to flash.
- The Solarpuff will fully charge in 8 hours in bright sunlight and give 8-12 hours of light, may vary depending on amount of sunlight. 5hr of charging in direct sunlight = 5-8 hrs of light (may vary).
- To close: pinch the sides of the cube and pull, the Solarpuff will begin to flatten back to a thin pack.
This solar puff is a unique way to have a solar powered light. I love the fact that this puff collapses for easy storage in a drawer until needed. The light has three modes: low, high or flashing. You can use the flashing at night for distress.
As I’ve mentioned before on my blog I live in a campground during the summer. There are times when the power goes out for any number of reasons. It’s important to have flashlights on hand. I have the habit of forgetting to purchase batteries for my flashlights. Since this is solar powered, I am never without power to recharge it.
Another use for this will be on the deck at night. I can now have a light that is bright enough to make it easy to see at night but not have the insects drawn to the light.
Connect with Solight Design:
To learn more about the Solar Puff or to purchase your own check them out on their website.
Follow Solight Design on social media: