Summertime is a great time to catch up on reading. I love sitting on my deck at my campground and read. I also sometimes read in the yard getting some sun. I tend to read more in the summertime than Winter. I think that’s because I’m outside more and not watching as much TV.
Do you have a Summer reading list? I have 6 book reviews and 6 books of my own choosing I want to read this summer. Reading is a great way to escape and unwind from the stresses of life. I fall in love with the stories I read and feel that the characters are real for a time being.
Upcoming Book Reviews:
1. From Stilettos to the Stock Exchange by Tina Aldatz. Review will be up June 6.
2. The Road Home by Kathleen Shoop. This book is actually book 2 in “The Letter” series. This review will be up as soon as I can get it read.
3. Scales: A Falling In Deep Collection by Pauline Creeden. This review will be up June 16th.
4. Unplanned by Alana Terry. This book is book 1 in the Kennedy Stern Christian Suspense Series. This review will be up before June 30.
5. Johnnie Come Lately by Kathleen M. Rodgers. This review will be up July 1.
6. Failed Moments by A. Allen. This review will be up as soon as I’m done with the others.
Books I Choose:
The above books are the books I want to read this summer of my own choosing. I don’t know what order I will read them in.
1. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent.
2. Death Wears a Beauty Mask by Mary Higgins Clark.
3. The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
4. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
5. Yours for Eternity by Damien Echols and Lorri Davis
6. The Last One by Tawdra Kandle. This is book 1 in The One Trilogy.
7. The First One by Tawdra Kandle. This is book 2 in The One Trilogy.
8. The Only One by Tawdra Kandle. This is book 3 in The One Trilogy.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Links may be affiliate links. I make a few cents at no additional cost to you, and they help support my Starbucks addiction. I am disclosing in accordance with the FTC