A lot of us live on our computers. (I’m guilty!) I often need to hook up more devices than I have usb ports for. This is where a USB Hub comes in handy.
Details about the LDNIO Ultra Portable 7-Port USB 2.0 Data/Charging Hub:
- Turns one of your computer’s USB ports into seven.
- Fast data transfer transfer data at speeds of up to 480 Mbps. That’s fast enough to transfer a full HD movie in just seconds.
- Ultra Portable Weighing about 1.2 ounce and super small.
- Extra durable A reinforced removable cable, sturdy exterior and heat-resistant connectors give this hub incredible durability.
- System Requirements: Windows 10/ 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.2 (and above) Power Usage: For a stable connection, avoid connecting high power-consumption devices, such as external hard drives.
- The hub will sync but slow charge tablets and other devices that require a higher power input.
[tweetthis]The LDNIO Ultra Portable 7-Port USB 2.0 Data/Charging Hub is a must have! #USBHUB[/tweetthis]
I needed a USB Hub for my laptop.
I don’t know about you but I know I have more things to plug into my laptop than I have USB ports for. This is why a USB Hub is a much needed computer accessory. I love that this has a slim design so it’s easy to take with me when I work away from home. I have my wireless mouse and a desk lamp plugged into it.
There are 7 slots but I am currently only using 2. I can hook my printer up to it easily as well. I have not noticed my laptop working any slower with multiple things plugged into the HUB which is a good thing.
Not all USB HUB’s are made the same. I have another one that I don’t use as often because it’s larger and bulkier. Another thing I don’t like about my other hub is that I can’t use it to access my external hard drive.
If you are in need of a USB Hub, this is the perfect one to buy. I absolutely love mine.
Purchase on: Amazon
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."