Vive Health’s Universal Back Brace helps relieve back pain. Using a back brace reduces pain without the use of medication or surgery.
The Vive lower back brace is a versatile compression wrap designed to provide support to the lower back. It is made with a lightweight material, and secures in place with a double layer of fastening straps. It features a removable lumbar pad for additional stability, and is universally sized.
- REINFORCED SUPPORT: Vertical stays prevent the brace from collapsing.
- REMOVABLE LUMBAR PAD: Applies pressure to lower back for targeted support
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS: We use the highest quality, most adhesive latching material on the market to prevent discomfort and constant readjusting.
- INJURY SUPPORT: This brace is perfect for aiding in recovery from injury and helping to prevent against reinjury.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Fastening straps allow you to customize the fit of the brace to your exact requirements. One size fits most.
[tweetthis]@vivehealthusa has an easy to use back brace that helps alive back pain.[/tweetthis]
Here is why we love the Vive back brace in my house.
My husband and I both suffer from back pain for different reasons. My husband is a contractor. The constant lifting, bending can make his back pain even worse. He loves this back brace. It’s easy to use, and he can wear it under his tool belt.
I suffer from scoliosis so simple movements of my back are painful. I try to push through my pain but I’ll be honest, I’m a wimp. I’m often surprised my husband can push through his pain and do all he does in a day.
This back brace fits both of us easily and I’m a plus size woman. It’s easy to keep this your bag in case you need it. My husband keeps it in his tool bag at work.
Vive‘s customer service is above the curve.
All companies have a place to leave a review of their products after your purchase. Vive is the only company that I’ve seen take the time to respond to each and every review! This is top notch customer service. They even have a 60 day guarantee!
Connect with Vive:
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."