Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
There are simply not enough hours in the day. I either need to learn to be more efficient or get a clone. I think a clone (or 2) would work. One clone could do nothing but housework. Oh now lovely that would be and my house would be spotless!
As it is right now I live by my to do list. I make my list at night of things I want to accomplish blogging wise for the next day. Not only am I a blogger, I do Amazon reviews too. Busy Busy!
I’m also busy getting together my holiday gift guide for you guys. This guide will help with gift ideas this holiday season. The guide starts November 2nd.
Here is my weekly recap of the blog posts from this week.
1. Diary of a Wedding Planner by Violet Howe Book Review
2. Finding Home by Mathew Chase Book Review
- Master Lock Magnum® Zinc Body Padlock Product Review.
- Gurin Massage Roller Product Review.
- Squatty Potty Product Review.
- Bluetooth Headphone Product Review.
- Knot Out Product Review.
- RoomLookz Wall Paper Product Review.
- DormCo. Moon Chair Product Review.
- Knife Sharpener Product Review.