It’s hard to believe it’s the middle of April already. Spring is finally here to stay I think. I am thankful for that, we had a very hard winter here in southwestern PA. I love having the windows open and getting some fresh air in the house. I’m hoping the winter blues depression will start to go away now as well since there is sunshine and I can get outside now.
Do you suffer from the winter blues?
I am always busy trying to come up with great blog posts for my readers. Did you miss anything this week? Here is a round up.
2. First Five Chapters of Unplanned by Alana Terry (I’ll be reviewing this book on at a later date)
1. Ladies Swim Cap (great for upcoming swimming season)
2. Essential Oils (helps with holistic medicine but check with your health care professional first)
3. Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Backyard Torch (great for camping)
4. SmartLabs All-Natural Spa Soaps (great for kids or for moms. Would make a great Mother’s Day gift)
All giveaways are open to US residents only.