First off…I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!!! Personally I’m not celebrating until next week. My campground always celebrates the Saturday after the 4th because it saves us money on the fire works.
I can’t believe it’s July already! Tomorrow my daughter, my baby girl, my miracle turns 20! Wasn’t she just a baby yesterday? Where does the time go?
Since it is Saturday that means it’s time for a week in review. This week I had a lot of book related posts. I’m not sure if you know this but I started out blogging a book blogger on google. I’m now an over all reviewer. It’s amazing to thing where I started out and where I am today. The future will only get bigger and brighter in the blogging world.
Now onto the week in review.
1. Hot Beach Romance Book Promotion. Get 15 books for .99! That’s an amazing deal.
2. Walkin’ On The Sun by Paul DeLisle Release Day. Paul is bassit for the group Smashmouth.
3. The Plan by Tawdra Kandle Release day. The plan is book 2 in the: The Crystal Cove series. I will be reviewing it as well soon.
1. The Has Been Series by Kat DeSalle and Kristin Leigh Jones
2. Johnnie Come Lately by Kathleen Rodgers
3. Salvaged by Delisa Lynn
4. Destined by Delisa Lynn