I hope you all had a great week. My week was a busy one. The days are just flying by. Summer will be over before I know it and it will be time to return home.
Although it’s already August, it sure doesn’t feel that way outside. I get very cold very easily. I’m usually dressed for colder weather while everyone else is still in shorts and flip flops. I don’t deal with cold well. I miss the 80’s temperatures and my shorts. Oh well, it was bound to happen at some point that the weather turns colder.
I’ve been spending a lot of time with my best friend and her children. They are so cute!
I’ve also been busy working on my blog. Here is a recap of the posts I’ve made this week in case you missed any of them.
1. Card buddy-card organizer for your purse
2. Checkpoint Wristbands-new twist on the old medical alert bracelets
3. Framedart– Welcome each new day wall hanging
4. Hamburger Patty Maker– Hamburger patty maker from Intohome
1. The Plan by Tawdra Kandle Book Review
2. Regretting Redemption by Bonnie R. Paulson Cover Reveal
3. Healed by Delisa Lynn Book Blast
Don’t forget to check out the giveaways I have going on.
1. Out of Print Clothing Tote Bag.
2. $10 Amazon Gift Card from the Madison’s song Book Blast
3. $25 Amazon or Apple Gift Card (winners choice)
4. eb5 Facial Cream Giveaway