It’s the end of another week, this year is just flying by. I can’t believe it’s September already!
I also can’t believe it’s been that yesterday marked the 14th anniversary of 9/11. I remember like it was yesterday where I was when the towers were hit. I’m from Pennsylvania. It was sort of near by where the other plane when down but not close enough that it was my neighborhood. It was still scary no matter where you live. It really makes you want to hold your loved ones close and tell them you love them. We are not guaranteed a tomorrow.
As always on Saturdays I am doing a recap of the posts I did this week in case you missed something.
I posted about the DIY Bird Feeder Craft I did with my neice.
- Bil-Jac Dog Treats- Great for using to train your dog.
- Jackery Giant Power Bank – Charges 2 devices at the same time.
- Mamaaway Ring Sling Baby Carrier – This sling makes it so much easier on your back to carry your baby.
When Dreams Touch by Rosemary Hanrahan Book Review. This book is a work of fiction that reads like non fiction. It’s about Haiti and the women of that country.
1. $25 Amazon or Paypal Cash (winners choice) Giveaway is sponsored by the author Rosemary Hanrahan.
2. Orkin Back to School Prize Pack. Enter to win a stainless steel travel mug, power bank, and pdf file to protect your home from pests. Hurry ends 9/15.