Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
This is the last Saturday for the 100 books you should read. As a reminder the list is from list compiled by users on goodreads. You can see the list in its entirely here.
This week is the Young Adult genre. I love this genre. If you have not read any books in this category don’t let the title keep you away. Just because they are called Young Adult, a lot of adults read this genre as well. It’s great if you are looking for a clean book to read.
Here is a list of previous genres I showcased:
Here is this week’s books:
4. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (I loved this book and the movie!)
5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl (I’ve seen the movie a million times. Only the original. I’ve never read the book though)
8. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (I’ve read the entire Harry Potter series. I loved it!)
12. MockingJay by Suzanne Collins (I can’t wait for Part 1 of this movie!)
17. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (I loved this book and movie)
I hope you enjoyed the books I’ve shared. Please let me know if you read any of them and what you think of them.