Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this product/event for review purposes, all opinions are my own. Links may be affiliate links. I make a few cents at no additional cost to you, and they help support my Starbucks addiction. I am disclosing in accordance with the FTC.
Blue-tooth headphones let me move around my office with ease.
My office is set up that I have my most used files/supplies at my finger tips. There are times I have to get up and move around for various reasons. Blue-tooth headphones are a must have because I don’t have to stop listening to my music to get up and move around.
The QuietPoint® Active Noise-Cancelling Wireless In-Ear Headphones are unique because of the noise cancelling part. I don’t have kids living at home that make noise, instead it’s my dog. He can be very vocal when he wants my husband to pay attention to him the moment he wants it. This can be distracting when I’m trying to concentrate on work or watching a video. I love that I can now turn on the noise-cancelling part of the headphones and tune him out. That’s right it can be turned on and off easily with just a switch on the headphones. This is a game changer!
Here are the features of the QuietPoint headphones:
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise by up to 90%
- Reliable Bluetooth® wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and adjusting volume on Bluetooth wireless devices
- 13.5 mm drivers offer a premium listening experience
- Connects to two Bluetooth wireless devices simultaneously; remembers up to eight devices
- Employs aptX® sound-improvement technology, specifically created to yield the best-possible audio performance over Bluetooth transmission
- Included 1.2 m (3.9′) cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug allows wired use of headphones when battery has lost charge or in Bluetooth-free zones (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals)
- Lightweight, portable design is ideal for travel
- On a full charge, internal battery provides continuous use for up to 8 hours (Bluetooth wireless and noise-cancelling), 13 hours (Bluetooth wireless only), 24 hours (noise-cancelling only), or 100 hours (standby)
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), 1.0 m (3.3′) USB charging cable, airplane adapter, and a protective pouch
I added these to my back to school guide because I feel they are great for school. Students use the computer more and more now for their education. They can now listen to instructional videos without disturbing the rest of the house. Perhaps they need absolute quiet to work, you can use these headphones with JUST the noise-cancellation technology and no music.
What are your go to headphones?
Connect with Audio Technica: