Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this product/event for review purposes, all opinions are my own. Links may be affiliate links. I make a few cents at no additional cost to you, and they help support my Starbucks addiction. I am disclosing in accordance with the FTC.
Reverb Communications is nestled in the Sierra Foothills two hours from downtown San Francisco. Located in the small Northern California town of Twain Harte, our employees enjoy the fresh air of the Sierra Nevada Mountains with no traffic.
The Reverb staff thrives in this low-hassle environment, which is demonstrated in the invigorating, creative energy we bring to every account. Twain Harte has been a welcoming destination in the central Sierra Nevada mountains for more than 100 years. It is both a summer and winter vacation community situated at the transition zone between the the California foothills and the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
This region is world-renowned for its stunning scenery and great recreational opportunities. Name your activity interest and it is here, if you like to swim, boat, golf, camp, play tennis, go horseback riding, mountain biking, fishing, spelunking or hiking. Less interested in nature? You can go antique shopping, history hunting, wine tasting, attend a theater production, visit art galleries, gambling, and more!
- Get fit to 40+ new routines set to fresh Zumba® original tracks and hits from today’s superstar artists including Lady Gaga, Pitbull and Daddy Yankee. Full soundtrack details to be announced.
- Move to 30+ dance styles from around the world including Salsa, Hip-Hop, Tahitian, Calypso, Bollywood, Cumbia, Reggaeton and Irish Step, plus new additions like Plena, Blues, Capoeira and Girly Funk.
- Explore the globe in the new World Tour mode that unlocks songs from seven global destinations as you progress, exposing you to authentic customs, local rhythms and native dance styles.
- New visual presentation makes you feel like you’re traveling the world for a global jam with your favorite celebrity Zumba instructors!
- Two player support on Xbox One and Kinect for Xbox 360, and four player support on Wii U and Wii let you party together with friends and family members in cooperative play.
- Set personal fitness goals or work toward pre-set goals to unlock bonus rewards and fitness tips.
- Enhance your workout with the streamlined Progress Tracker Plus that tallies all of your stats: technique score, calories burned, goals met, etc.
- Move with 14 superstar Zumba® instructors: Beto, Gina Grant, Kass Martin, Melissa Chiz, Heidy Torres, Loretta Bates, Nick Logrea, Armando Salcedo, Priscilla Sartori, Peter Wang, Eric Aglia, Dr. B and BhangraBros.
- Dance naturally hands-free with Xbox One and Kinect technology that enables full body motion tracking for a freeing interactive workout. Wii U and Wii versions include an exclusive Zumba Fitness belt so you can holster your Wii Remote.
- Unlock motivational rewards as you explore the globe: behind-the-scenes videos, passport stamps, postcards, souvenirs, fitness tips and achievements.
- Flaunt your fitness in up to 45 pre-set classes or customize your own workout.
- Accessible gameplay features Low, Medium and High Intensity routines tiered for all skill levels plus an expanded Tutorial mode.
We all know that Zumba is a popular workout dance. Maybe you are self cautious about doing it in front of others, maybe you can’t afford the class. This game is a lot of fun and a great way to exercise. It doesn’t matter how well you can do the dances at first, it’s just to get you moving. You can build up your dance moves. This could be a great party game for teenagers as well. If you are able to laugh at yourself (like I d0), you can compare your results with your friends.
The music is fun and upbeat and makes you want to dance. I highly enjoyed it even with my limited mobility.
Reverb Communications Social Media: