Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this product/event for review purposes, all opinions are my own. Links may be affiliate links. I make a few cents at no additional cost to you, and they help support my Starbucks addiction. I am disclosing in accordance with the FTC.
Have you tried silicone rings yet? Wish you could try one before you buy it? Now you can with Groove Life.
Groove was born out of a need by Peter Goodwin, Alaskan adventure guide and lodge owner. “I needed a ring that would stand up to a harsh working environment, keep my finger safe, and one that didn’t sweat and get clammy,” Peter exclaims.
Not only are Groove rings the only functionally breathable ring on the market, but they are also backed by a lifetime warranty. “We stand behind our rings forever,” says Peter. “No matter what you throw at them or how long you’ve had them, if they stretch, tear or even if you lose them we will replace your ring. Once you are in the Groove family we take care of you.”
Why is Groove Life silicone rings different?
Groove Life has a program where customers will be able to try on five different rings to check the fit and style. They’ll then have five days to decide which rings they love and are only charged for what they keep. The initial shipping cost is only $1.99 for all five rings, and Groove Life covers the return postage.
I have never worn jewelry much because of my sensitive skin. My fingers tend to swell on any given day as well due to my medical problems. I wear one of the Groove Life rings as my wedding ring. It fits snug, but not to the point it cuts off circulation to my finger on the days my fingers swell. I don’t even know I have it on. This is a huge plus for me!
Groove Ring Benefits:
· Unlimited Lifetime Warranty – Guaranteed replacement if it breaks, stretches, tears, gets lost, or the classic “my dog ate it”
· Breathable – Patent pending inner arch and infinity loop design keeps air moving in and moisture out, allowing the finger to “breathe”
· Safe – Breakaway instantly when caught in a sticky situation—saving the finger from trauma
· Flexible – Liquid poured silicon that bends and stretches with the finger—not against it
· Durable – Resistant to most common chemicals; including gasoline, oil, diesel, & household cleaning products
· Fresh Colors – Choose from classics like Midnight Black, Moss Green, Lilac Purple, and Storm Grey, or new hues including Snow, Glacier Blue, Blaze, and Raspberry Red
Have you tried Groove Life yet?
Connect with Groove Life: