Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this product/event for review purposes, all opinions are my own. Links may be affiliate links. I make a few cents at no additional cost to you, and they help support my Starbucks addiction. I am disclosing in accordance with the FTC.
My Thoughts on the Dreamwalk Express Pedi:
I have never had a professional pedicure done although my feet could definitely use some TLC. I’ve struggled to find relief to the tough dry cracked skin on my heels. The skin on my heels is thick and actually snags on my socks they are so bad.
I am in love with the Dreamwalk Express Pedi. My feet now are soft and smooth and feel amazing. This was very easy to use and I saw the skin literally look like saw dust coming off of my feet.
My feet are very ticklish which is a key reason I’ve never got a professional pedicure done. My skin is also very sensitive. I did not experience any pain, or skin irritation at all with this product.
Here are some of the key details about this product:
- Transforms rough feet into smooth renewed skin
- Easy to use with no sharp blades
- Ergonomically designed
- No foot soaking required
- Creates salon smooth feet in the convenience of your home
- Light, contoured, handheld personal Electronic Foot Smoother device is easy to use
- Buffs away rough, dry skin and transforms it into smooth, softer
- Renewed skin
- No sharp blades or soaking required
- Replacement Roller Heads allow for extended product usage
The DreamWalk Express Pedi Foot Smoother is light weight and easy to hold. It’s also small and compact so it’s easy to take with you when you are traveling. I think this is a great must have for your Summer beach vacations.
Connect with Dr. Scholl’s:
To learn more about the DreamWalk Express Pedi Foot Smoother or to purchase your own, check them out on their website.
Follow Dr. Scholl’s on social media: