Title: Real BBQ: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Smoker Cookbook
Author: Rockingridge Press
Publisher: Rockingridge Press
Genre: Cook book
Release Date: May 8, 2015
Buy Links: Amazon/Barnes & Noble
Prep It, Smoke It, Savor It – A Start-to-Finish Meat Smoking Guide
There is no tried-and-true formula to smoke mouthwatering barbecue, which is part of the fun and part of the challenge. Don’t be fooled, though. With Real BBQ, mastering your smoker may take time and patience, but it won’t be complicated. Insider advice from celebrated pitmasters, step-by-step guidelines, and plenty of barbecue lore and wisdom demystify the art of smoking meat.
With over 95 recipes to start cooking up your very own brisket, ribs, pulled pork, and other incredibly delicious barbecue, this trusty guide also boasts:
- Handy smoker illustrations and dozens of invaluable tips for smoking beef, pork, poultry, seafood, and other meats
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced recipe labels so that you can start simple and work your way to a challenge
- Inspired ideas for amazing barbecue sides to round out your meals, including Summer Bean Salad, Dijon Potato Salad, and Southern-Style Collard Greens
- All the sauces, rubs, brines, and marinades you need to move beyond a recipe
- A closer look at the regional barbecue styles of Texas, the Carolinas, Memphis, and Kansas City
Whether you are just breaking in your new smoker or looking to go beyond the basics, Real BBQ will give you the tools and tips you need to start smoking some brag-worthy ‘cue.
Recipes include: Beer Can Chicken, Hickory-Smoked Pork Belly, “All Day Long” Smoked Beef Brisket, Beach Barbecue Lobster Tails, Coffee-Rubbed Buffalo Steak
I will admit, I’m personally not a big smoked food fan. The rest of my family is however. My brother in law even has a big cast iron smoker. It takes all day to smoke food for dinner.
My family was happy to review this cookbook because it gives them more recipes to try. They love ribs and beer can chicken.
All of the recipes are simple and easy to follow. You don’t have to be a gourmet chef to be able to make any of these recipes.
If your family is a fan of smoked food, you’ll love this cookbook.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this product/event for review purposes, all opinions are my own. Links may be affiliate links. I make a few cents at no additional cost to you, and they help support my Starbucks addiction. I am disclosing in accordance with the FTC.