Can you believe Summer is officially over? Fall started around 4 AM Wednesday morning. I’m sad that Summer is over. Now I’m back at home and things are busy and stressful with caring for my disabled mother.
I do love wearing jeans and sweatshirts though. So that is a plus side to Fall weather. It’s also ideal cuddling weather. I love to cuddle with my husband when I’m cold. We joke he’s a blast furnace.
Did you miss a post I did this week? Here is a weekly recap.
- Stone Cold Case by Catherine Dilts Book Review
- Real Ways Moms Can Work From Home Book Blast
- Not So Picture Perfect by Amber C. Carlyle Book Review
- The Path by Tawdra Kandle Book Review
- PetSmile Dog Toothpaste Review
- Yes! Finishing Touch Hair Removal Review
- Binder Envelopes from Jam Paper & Envelopes Review
There is only one new giveaway this week. The author of Real Ways Moms Can Work From Home is offering an amazing giveaway. One year web hosting, 1 yr domain, wordpress themes and set up and 5 hours of coaching to get you going. This package is worth over $800!!!! This is a must have to enter.
Don’t forget to enter the other 2 giveaways going on. They are great ones for gift cards!
- $15 Amazon or Barnes & Noble gift card (winners choice) Ends 10/16 from the author of e-Murder
- $25 Gift Cards (Amazon, Kobo, or Barnes and Noble) and 5 Book Swag Bags Ends 9/30 sponsored by Literary Addicts and e-Reading on the cheap.