Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this product/event for review purposes, all opinions are my own. Links may be affiliate links. I make a few cents at no additional cost to you, and they help support my Starbucks addiction. I am disclosing in accordance with the FTC.
Cooking is a necessary aspect of being an adult. I love food, I just don’t particularly enjoy the process of cooking it. That is until I received my pots from World Kitchen.
Cooking does not have to be a chore if you have the proper tools in the kitchen. Non-stick cookware is one of the most important kitchen tools you can have. Your food cooks faster tastes better and lets’ face it clean up is a breeze!
I had some pots and pans that are hand me downs and well frankly they lived out their lives.
Food tends to stick to them. This makes my job of cooking a dinner for my family harder. I have to stir is constantly, and that doesn’t always help so I have to scrub them clean. The cookware from World Kitchen is amazing. The food cooks evenly and quickly. Food slides right out of them every time, this especially true with eggs. Do you know how hard it is to scrub cooked eggs out of a pan? Trust me, it’s no easy task.
You are probably thinking “I’ve never heard of this World Kitchen” company before. Oh, but you have! Headquartered in Rosemont, Ill., World Kitchen and its affiliates manufacture and market products worldwide through a portfolio of well-recognized and respected brands, under the REVERE®, Pyrex®, Corelle®, Corningware®, Snapware®, Baker’s Secret®, Chicago Cutlery® and Vintage Charm™ trademarks. World Kitchen’s brands and products have a strong reputation for quality, innovation, performance, and durability. World Kitchen and its affiliates employ approximately 3,000 people and have major manufacturing and distribution operations in North America and Asia-Pacific regions. Pyrex and CorningWare are registered trademarks of Corning Incorporated, used under license by World Kitchen, LLC.
My cookware I received is from the Revere line. Here are some details about this product line:
- Clean Pan™: Three-layer Titanium reinforced dishwasher and metal utensil safe non-stick coating for Aluminum cookware (PFOA free)
- Nest&Protect™: Innovative interlocking handles elevate pans for scratch-free, space saving storage (patent pending design also compatible with stainless steel and aluminum)
- Stay Cool Handles: Dual-riveted stainless steel and phenolic handles stay cool for maximum comfort and safety
- Hard Anodized Aluminum: Surface treatment hardens heat conductive aluminum for exceptional durability; dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning
- Cooktop Compatibility: Compatible with gas and electric cooktops
- Tempered Glass Dome Lids: Lock in heat and moisture and make checking cooking status quick and easy
- Interchangeable Lids: Compatible between both stainless steel and aluminum; Sauté Pan, Dutch Oven, Stock Pot and 10” Fry Pan can share the same lid
- Oven Safe: Up to 350 degrees; Dutch Oven and Braising Pans up to 500 degrees without lid
- Drip-Free Pouring Rims: Transfer liquids or food without making a mess
- Dishwasher safe: For effortless clean-up
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Purchase Online: ShopWorldKitchen.com, Amazon.com, and BedBathAndBeyond.com
What is your favorite World Kitchen line?